Friday, February 19, 2010

Wedding Favors Chapstick Gift Bags - Missing Anything?

Gift Bags - missing anything? - wedding favors chapstick

We have gift bags, delivered the rooms of the hotel, before our wedding. So far, we have snacks / gum, water, packets of tissues, sunscreen, lotion, lip balm and golf balls with our names and date of marriage (marriage is a plot of golf).

Are we missing something? Other ideas, which I find all these pockets. Note that this does not favor, just a little more, so that each element must be less than $ 1.

6 comments:

JM said...

hmm, I go to golf tees with the ball (in the colors of your wedding if you can) to find them. Well, I think you are covered! best wishes

Kathleen said...

I like the idea of a welcome bags!

They may contain a route, and / or card. Just in case.

Perhaps some of cooking, depending on their sandwiches.

Volume personal note from you both and thanked them for coming.

I love my love said...

How about a key chain or in the mountains or something that the station name or the name of the town where you marry or geographical says

Just me said...

Pen something like notepad .....

jose5931... said...

I sincerely believe that as set fairly. You do not want more than they should. The golf balls are the key to everything with the signing dateails. Nice.

Cougar L said...

How about a local newspaper or a brochure. There are many restaurants that you have coupons for groups, you can try to ask some of your favorite restaurant, too.

Post a Comment