Monday, February 8, 2010

Acupuncture Jobs Acupuncture For Shoulder Pain?

Acupuncture for shoulder pain? - acupuncture jobs

OK, I'm currently have in the physical therapy for shoulder pain while I work on my new job. The new plant will vary, but the shoulder a lot, and it takes a lot of rough diamonds in motion.

Well, the physio, I train, stimulating muscles and IFC present. Today, the therapist suggested the appointment of tomorrow, acupuncture.

Well for your information, I am a big fan of sharp objects into the body, especially needles. I will do a blood test every few months and it does not bother me, I'm taking into account all in the last 5 consecutive years. Others consider acupuncture needles out of your body that made me cringe.

Now I've also read that there is little evidence that acupuncture does not work well for a sore shoulder. For example, a chiropractor would be better in this case? Should I continue with muscle-type stimulants and IFC?

FYI shoulder pain is not as bad as when I began to pierce stiffer than the familiar pain hot knife.

Anyway, any suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment