Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mount And Blade Demo Crack My Virtual Memory Is Messed Up?

My virtual memory is messed up? - mount and blade demo crack

I have a game called Mount and Blade, and when I try to start it, I only need 400-500 MB of virtual memory. In addition, a similar picture appears every time you play Halo on my computer. I downloaded the demo of Lost Planet and still keeps me in the middle of play because of the low virtual memory. I'm going to Control Panel, and apparently I have is 450 GB of memory available, and I have 4 GB of RAM. Why is my virtual memory is low? I have Windows Vista Home Premium.

3 comments:

Gregory said...

Has 450 gigabytes of disk space on the left side. These virtual memory. It is necessary to allocate more space on the hard drive as virtual memory.

Read here:

... http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-v

maxgt1 said...

try this
Go to Home
, Computer, right -
Click on Properties
Click Advanced System Settings
In the advanced settings, click the tab in the Performance Table
Click Advanced
Click instead
You uncheck the box at the top
choose custom size and change both the initial size and maximum
1.5 times the RAM size (about 60000mb)
Click OK, etc.

spacetig... said...

I want to check your system tray where the clock is ... to see which programs are running in the background, and you do not run. Windows Vista uses a lot of resources for its own account, but with 4 GB of RAM for good.

Post a Comment