Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Radio Shack Usb To Rca Cheapest Store To Get A Usb Rca Cable?

Cheapest store to get a usb rca cable? - radio shack usb to rca

I was surfing online for RCA USB cable to a laptop to a TV for movies and others in connection to connect. I can not find anything because it seems that in most places as soon as you can see who brings a USB network adapter and everything else. I have tried to reduce my research, but that does not seem to help. I went to Radio Shack today and they were exhausted, but also wanted $ 50 for it, which seemed awefully high to me. Wal-Mart is not good. If you prefer not to order online because I'm trying to get an immediate and hate for things to come in the mail, wait, I know I'm impatient lol. Moreover, this can be a silly question, but can you do? I thought of a USB cable and splice in a connection agreement to test, but I have the RCA cable is more likely to have a standard USB cable, so it does not even rate.

3 comments:

EatYourV... said...

If you want to buy a property, he asked what city we live

Update: Hmm. I do not know their markets. Around here we have stores that sell computer cables for less than R. Shack. Your local Best Buy probably drag. If the Geek Squad, what you need, they will find what you need, ask (if the right people to work there). I knew that I do to USB-TV. Did you mean a VGA monitor or S-video cable? and mini-stereo RCA audio cable for enhanced sound. You can use a S-video is very cheap. What cable and adapter you need depends on video clips on your computer and television.

Mike said...

Here are some links where you can visit and less expensive USB cable.

http://www.123discountshop.com/usb/usb-k ...
http://www.123discountshop.com/belkin/wi ...

unknown said...

Best Buy May she wear it, I do not see why it should not) (Outta all places. You should try to be objective. Hope this helps and ice. Let me know what is going on.

Post a Comment