Saturday, January 30, 2010

Little Tikes Country Cottage Playhouse I Want To Get My Little Girls The Little Tike Cozy Coupe But I Live In The Country & We Do Not Have Pavement.?

I want to get my little girls the little tike cozy coupe but I live in the country & we do not have pavement.? - little tikes country cottage playhouse

I want my 2 years and 3 years, the girls a Little Tikes Coupe comfortable for Christmas. http://www.target.com/Little-Tikes-Princess-Cozy-Coupe/dp/B001PAHGJM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid5&frombrowse=0&node=1038576&keywords=little 20tikes%%% 20coupe & 20cozy = 1038576 & field_browse searchSize = 30 & id = Little 20Tikes%%%% 20Princess 20Coupe & 20Cozy field_availability =- 2 & refinementHistory = subjectbin% 2Ctarget_com_age% 2Ctarget_com_character% 2Ctarget_com_gender-bin-bin%%% 2Ctarget_com_size 2Cprice 2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin-bin-bin% 2Ctarget_com_brand and searchNodeID = 1038576 & field_launch days =- 1a = target104545 and searchRank & page = 1 & search = field_keywords 20tikes little 20coupe%%% 20cozy
The only concern is that they Propert my sidewalk exception to the street and is not in question. lol. I do not know if they grow in the state in soil and grass. Does anyone know? I do not have a hard time, so that they do not want to play with them and is a waste of money.

4 comments:

sevenofu... said...

I am a mother of 4 and a provider of child care in my home for 22 years. We live in the country too. We live on a dirt road and our road is not paved. The children have used all kinds of toys, ride, and I am the owner of 2 cups comfortably. Children are pressures on the grass and the earth driveway. We even have our dirt road and is not a problem. I also have three wheels, big wheels, wagons and other riding toys. No problems with any of them. The children learn with what they manage. If you think you do your daughters, and cuts and convenient for them. You can inside as well. We have a ranch house is relatively small (approximately 1,200 sqm) and we had the travel toys in a couple of times, the weather is bad. We live in Michigan for toys travel outside are not much from December to March.

Wolfy said...

We have a high level of comfort for my son when he about 16 months. Now available at 23 months. Like you, we had no sidewalk, just beyond the lawn and do not work. And we have a place to store, so I sat outside and fill with water.

I think it's a waste of money if you have the floor.

My son is a balance on a bicycle for Christmas. www.kinderbike.com

NewMomma said...

If sandbags should go normal, then. But if lots of rocks and gravel, I can not buy it because it is very difficult to push through this kind of terrain.

Linda R said...

They should really focus on what can now be used. Now things are really the best teacher. Remember, the more you do for them now (teaching), it becomes easier for them when they start school.

Post a Comment