Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Appraisal Jobs What Industries/jobs Can A Licensed Real Estate Appraiser Transition Into?

What industries/jobs can a licensed real estate appraiser transition into? - appraisal jobs

I own my own business for the taxation of real estate for 5 years and I try to get a better paid / more secure work in banks and finances. Where can I go and what to do. The ups and downs of the review is really for me. These recent changes are mainly due to the HVCC and government intervention. I work hard, honest and reliable, and my income has recently decreased by 75%.

3 comments:

Melanie~~~~~Happy New Year said...

In the banking and financial sector? Probably nothing.

I do not know how to be a qualified auditor for each of these positions. Perhaps a contribution from each direction (since he published his own company), but many people in the real estate mortgage is not the best reputation in the moment

charles w said...

I suggest that you are looking for the financial part of the company. You can enter into mortgages and see who's setting of banks and other lenders.

Because you already know how to read numbers and should therefore be able to have a BS assessment report and on-site assessments, and poor appearance. They should also have a fair handle on business ethics and the rule changes that have come to the pike since the collapse of the housing and all investigations of fraud.

Pffttt!!... said...

Deaf

Post a Comment